We highly recommend adding images to your profile and your submissions. Content with images often receives over 4x views.
You can upload your profile picture by clicking on the account tab in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard.
When submitting content, you can add a primary picture to display in your article. Additional pictures can be uploaded to Box.com or DropBox.com and you can add a link to the image or file.
Journalists often look for high resolution images. We recommend uploading a web-friendly image of no more than 100kb to display in your release. Any other images and files can be linked.
Images on NewsBox should include descriptions. Journalists surveys responded that they prefer descriptions and proper credits, especially if the image shows more than one person.
Did you know?
- A post with just one dominant hue receives more likes than those with multiple.
- Brighter images perform 24% better than darker images.
- Pictures with a higher amount of background space receive 29% more engagement than those without.
- Blue posts receive 24% more engagement than the color red.
- An image with text produces 79% more likes.